I just wish McGwire would have been a bit more forth coming and without the sobbing. Juice makes you feel like more of a man ( I know; I did a one month cycle of cypionate once). There's nothing wrong with getting your hormones balanced so you can maintain your competitive edge. In your 30's it's starts to decline and when huge monetary contracts are given based on performance, why wouldn't you? But at the end of the day, just be forthcoming about it. Of course it helps you hit things harder and farther (see Barry Bonds) of course it makes you faster and stronger (see Ben Johnson & Mariusz Pudzianowski) and of course it helps your endurance (see Lance Armstrong & the rest of the tour de france!) But when being interviewed by tiny little girly man Bob Costas don't cry and feel bad about it!! Just suck it up and be a man...
Maybe McGwire should have done a cycle before his Costas interview.

No comments:
Post a Comment